LondonArtGirl

LondonArtGirl has moved to her own domain. Check her out at her new website at www.londonartgirl.com for more comprehensive posts, opinions, and reviews. See you there!

11 October 2006

Art London: What Happened?


Art London has always been one of my favorite fairs. Entering its 8th year, the fair features 70 galleries offering works by both new and established artists. The atmosphere is usually relaxed and convivial, allowing you to wander comfortably up and down the aisles. I have missed the past two Art London fairs for various reasons. When I walked in this year I was shocked. What happened to my favorite fair? Normally the event is held in June, but has now moved to its permanent October date. Sadly, this wasn’t the only change to the fair. I was at a loss to find more than two things that I even liked, let alone would want to buy. Maybe LondonArtGirl has a hangover from her amazing Berlin experience, but my companion that day assured me he was not thrilled with the offerings either. Anyway, the following post will be the only Art London related entry. I guess we will just have to wait for Frieze and Scope later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google